Terms Of Service & Policies
Appointments & Hours Of Operation
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions is open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, 7 days a week for inquiries. Service times may extend beyond this time frame.
- If you are inquiring about a cleaning service by form submission, please allow a minimum of 24 hours for us to review your request and prepare your estimate.
- Given the nature of our services, an exact arrival time cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cleaning professionals may arrive one hour before or after your appointment time.
- In the event that we are not able to access your property when we arrive to complete your service, you may be subject to a charge of up to 50% of your total service estimate.
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please provide us with a minimum of 48 hours to accommodate your request. Should your cancellation or adjustment fall within 48 hours, you may be subject to a charge of up to 50% of your total service estimate.
Confidentiality & Client Privacy
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions will not share details of your home, service, or other sensitive information.
Disclaimers & Service Limitations
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The safety of our cleaning team and our clients is paramount. We will not complete a task that we do not deem safe for ourselves or others.
- For our safety, we do not clean human or animal urine, feces, blood, vomit, or other bodily fluids.
- For your safety, we request that clients not be present in our workspace to avoid any trips, slips, or falls (this includes wet floors, vacuum cleaners, extensions cords, ladders, etc.).
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions provides all cleaning supplies and equipment to complete your service. Please note that we do not use chemicals or equipment provided by clients. Should you have a sensitivity to scents, please advise us and we will make the appropriate accommodations.
- We cannot be responsible for pets that "escape" when our personnel are entering/exiting your home. If your pet will be "roaming free" during the clean, please let us know in advance, so the personnel can be on alert when they open doors. Our personnel are trained to close doors as soon as they enter and exit your home and will not leave doors open for long periods.
- Reasonable effort will be made to not break items, but accidents can happen. Our personnel are instructed to immediately inform our office if anything is broken and to leave you a note advising of the accident. In the event an item is damaged Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions reserves the right to replace or repair the item. Further compensation options may be attempted but are not guaranteed. Damage must be reported within 24 hours of service after which the client assumes liability.
- Wilson and Farr Cleaning Solutions assumes that all surfaces (including but not limited to flooring, countertops, cupboards, etc.) are sealed properly and ready to be cleaned.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions does provide cleaning services to areas where mold, insect and rodent activity occur. We will only provide service to the area if we deem it safe to do so. Additional fees will apply.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions are happy to provide clients with our window cleaning service, provided they are vinyl, in reasonable condition (free of cracks, adhesive glue, or decal related markings or silicone caulking), and safe to access.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions does not clean unfinished areas in your home or office. Furthermore, heavily damaged or deteriorated surfaces will not be addressed during your service (for example water-damaged surfaces under sinks, chipped paint, or finish on windowsills or cupboards).
- Regarding our Move in/Move out cleaning services, we can collect and organize items left behind by the previous homeowner. We do not remove garbage or items from the property. Additional fees may apply.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions reserves the right to update company policies and adjust cleaning rates at any time. By accepting our estimate and booking an appointment, you agree to our Terms of Service and Policies.
Payment Policy & Billing
- To secure your appointment time with Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions, all clients will complete and return the Credit Card Authorization form provided.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions accepts the following methods of payment: EMT, cash, cheque, and credit card (excluding American Express).
- Invoices will be sent via email to clients after the service is complete. Payment is due on receipt. Clients have 24 hours to pay with their preferred method of payment. After 24 hours of receiving your invoice, we will charge your credit card on file where applicable.
- Accounts overdue past 30 days will be charged 2.5% interest monthly.
- Where payment has not been received, we reserve the right to withhold services, documents, and information, and have the right to cease to work on your account and terminate the engagement if payments are unduly delayed.
Release of Liability
- Please note that valuable items such as sentimental pieces and those of substantial monetary value are expected to be placed in a safe location on the day of your appointment and should be cleaned by the homeowner. If you request us to service items of this nature, this will release Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions of liability should anything be in need of repair or replacement.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions is not liable for any pre-existing damages such as scratches, stains and general wear and tear.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions is not liable for any household decor or items that are not securely mounted. This includes but is not limited to: mirrors, pictures, artwork, light fixtures, shelving units and planters.
- Wilson & Farr Cleaning Solutions shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs, or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with a late arrival of personnel at the service address.
- The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs, or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with: i) Cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or electricity. ii) Any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages, etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative.
- In order to get the most out of your service, we ask that our workspace be free of as many distractions as possible. Please ensure your property is vacant for the duration of your service.
- To utilize our service and expertise, please take a moment to declutter and lift items off the floor prior to your appointment.
- We would like you to be satisfied with your service every time. In the event that you feel we have overlooked an area, we expect you to communicate this within 24 hours of your appointment.
- We expect you to manage your expectations when hiring our service to clean older properties and century homes. We may not be able to remove certain build-up during the first appointment or in some circumstances, not at all.